Monday, May 21, 2012

Junior/Senior

My senior year is almost here, and I could not be happier. This is what I've been waiting for for eleven years, and it is finally here. See? I am so excited I am being redundant, which is a habit I need to get out of.

In retrospect, my junior year could have been worse. I was not in many clubs and mainly focused on my school work, which really did not help much because all of my teachers decided to assign everything all at once. However, I tryed my hardest in all of my classes and I am okay with my final grades. I also took college classes for the first time, which proved itself challenging.

For my senior year, I plan on having fun in my last year of high school. I only have two actual classes, along with Art I, and I made the Prancer team. I hope that next year will be less stressful than this year was and that I can make the most of it.

It has not really hit me that the year after next I'll be an adult in college working towards my carrer. I just hope that next year will be one of the best experiences of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment